Sara and Alfie were inseparable from the moment they first met. The men invited Sara to join their band, and with that addition, they became Wonderland. The band’s sudden fame was more than any of them could have imagined. For nearly a decade, they recorded wildly-successful albums and toured behind each one.
But something went terribly wrong. At the highest peak of their success, Alfie walked away from Sara and Wonderland, vowing never to return. This came after a public argument between Stephen and Alfie, backstage after a show, during which Stephen revealed his affair with Sara and that she was pregnant with his child.
I am that child.
My name is Alice, and this is my story of Wonderland.
- Alan Pietruszewski, Actor | Producer, Los Angeles, California
- Lynn M. Lombard, Writer, Akron, New York
- Terri Skurzewski, Elma, New York, Co-Author of No Stoppin' This Boppin'
- Linda Lou Weaver Oliphant, Reader, Santa Teresa, New Mexico
- Sherry McCutcheon, Reader, Athens, Georgia